Makom Community's Vacation Day and Snow Day Camps provide high-quality, fun camp programming and Jewish education when schools are closed and parents need to be at work. And they're always open to the community. Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm
We're so glad you're here to enroll your child! We are located at 2013 Sansom Street Philadelphia 19103. We're enrolling kids from Pre-K to Grade 5 for our camp and afterschool programming. Here to sign up for School's Out Camp on 1/18, 1/21, or 2/18? SKIP THE WEBSITE and call or email our camp coordinator, Wyatt. (484) 278-1335. We're piloting a new camp structure with early-bird pricing if you sign up a week or more in advance!
- Basic camp day 10am-3pm: $55 ($45 early-bird)
- Early-care bundle 8:30am-3pm: $60 ($50 early-bird)
- Late-care bundle 10am-5:30pm: $70 ($60 early-bird)
- Whole day bundle 8:30am-5:30pm: $85 ($70 early-bird)
If you have any questions about School's Out Camp or the enrollment form below, be in touch with Wyatt Flynn, firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 278-1335.
Have you enrolled before? You have a login!
You don't have to re-type your information! Simply scroll to the very bottom of this page to log in, and your information will fill the page. Check that your information is still accurate, choose your camp days, and click Enroll Now.
- Your username is "Firstname Lastname". For example, my username is "Beverly Socher-Lerner". (Even if your name has a hyphen like mine does!)
- Forgot your password? No worries! Simply scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "request new password" link to the right of the login. This will send you an email allowing you to reset your password.
- Enrolling some of your children but not all of them? Use the drop down menu to auto-fill information for the children you are enrolling. Once you are logged in, enrollment will be a breeze!
12noon to 6pm Drop-in $45
Discounted to $25 for students enrolled in afterschool enrichment for that day